Recent

Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 3191 times)

ABudgetWebHost

• Force: +0/-0
  • FreeReseller.info Free Reseller Hosting!
    • Free Reseller Hosting
Hello Everyone!
« on: September 04, 2009, 03:50:46 PM »
Hello all,
My name is Mike, and I just found a link to this great free arcade script, on another forum I frequent. The script looks really great, and I cannot wait to get it setup. My son has been asdking me to setup an arcade website for him and his friends but, I haven't found one yet that I thought he would like but, I'm sure he'll love this one!

A little about me:
I am 33 years ol but, I'll be 34 in a few days (Sept. 14th), not looking forward to that!

I own a couple of web hosting business, and about 15 other websites. I own and operate FreeReseller.info which offers free reseller hosting packages on CPanel servers. I also own and operate ABudgetWebHost.com which offers budget web hosting packages from as low as $2.00!

Some of the other websites I own are listed in my sig, so check those out when you get a chance.

I am very handy with Photoshop and Dreamweaver, and I have been studying SEO (Search ENgine Optimization) for a few years, and have had great success optimizing my websites for top placement in Google, most get top 10 listings!

I am very thankful for this script, and in return I am willing to offer my logo and banner design services, my SEO knowledge, or my hosting services to the developers of this script, or anyone else that might need it!

Thanks for the script guys! Hope to talk to some of you soon!

Mike

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 05:06:06 PM »
Welcome to the community Mike, good to have you here. Thanks. You will probably love what we have coming out in the next version if you like it so far.