Recent

Author Topic: help with main page..  (Read 2750 times)

Trasion

help with main page..
« on: July 20, 2009, 09:02:11 PM »

I have a few questions (they're numbered as they are on the image).

1) How do I make the font size in that section the same as the other boxes text?

2) How do I make the counter actually work?

3) Why whenever I add a space, or a ')' or '(' in a game title, it comes out as '-'? I want it to stay as the space, ')' or '(', how do I do this?

4) How do I get rid of that 1 or 2 pixel gap, so it aligns with the side columns?

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
Re: help with main page..
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 10:06:02 PM »
1) Try not making them as a list, meaning get rid of the , ul and li tags. That probably would do it.

2) At this point I'm not sure to be honest. I have not pulled that part of the script apart to see how it works even. I've only been part of the project for a few months and been busy working on other thing with it. That one will have to wait till I can get some free time. Sorry.

3) It should not be doing that. The file that does that is /pages/base_home.php and it did do that at one point. But that was changed weeks ago. It should be doing that with the link for SEO reasons, but not the anchor. Is this one of the files you altered?

4) I beleive that is in the file styles.css in the template folder. Unfortunately I now have run out of time and need to get on my job for a while. I will have to try and look that up later.

Hope that helps some.