Recent

Author Topic: Ad providers?  (Read 4512 times)

Adam LaCombe

• Force: +17/-0
    • My Blog
Ad providers?
« on: April 19, 2010, 08:13:30 PM »
Anyone know of any good ad providers out there?

I tried adbrite and they denied me for not having enough content on my site. then I tried adtoll and they haven't approved my phone number (its been over a month).

so lol I am looking for a different ad provider.

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
Re: Ad providers?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 10:10:14 PM »
Are you wanting to buy advertising, or provide advertising space on your site? And what kind of site is it? If it's an arcade, many will not accept it.

There is also mibbijr.com, RickyG owns that one, so it is probably pretty safe for arcade related sites. There is also Google with Adwords/Adsense which can be cheap at time, or low paying if you're on the other end of the deal lol. A number of the others require a minimum visitor count in order to qualify to sell ad space, but might take your money of wanting to buy it.

Adam LaCombe

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 08:16:14 AM »
I'm looking to provide advertising space on my site,Media Script.
Adtoll seems great but they won't approve my phone number and they said they have to do that before they can approve anything else. I sent them 3 support emails so far in the last month lol.

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 02:44:55 PM »
It's wierd that they are requiring that now, didn't use to.

Try mibbijr.com. And of course there is Google's Adsense, which is probably the easiest to get into.

I have a list on http://gamersgo.com/reslist.php down near the bottom of ad networks and another of affiliate sales. The list might disappear soon though as I'm doing a radical redo of the site.

Adam LaCombe

• My Blog
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 07:53:22 PM »
ok kewl! I am trying out Mibbi Jr. don't look like its a very active site though..
But thanks for the list and your thoughts Kurt.

Sterling

• Force: +1/-0
    • Hitchhike games
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 05:29:41 PM »
I use Bidvertiser... I like them because they pay the best for arcade sites and approve you right away.

P.S. If you feel like using my referal link here it is... http://www.bidvertiser.com/bdv/bidvertiser/bdv_ref.dbm?Ref_Option=pub&Ref_PID=150660

GOOD LUCK  :)