Recent

Author Topic: 2 questions and a thanks  (Read 2644 times)

andrew

• Force: +0/-0
2 questions and a thanks
« on: December 16, 2009, 02:05:59 PM »
First of all, thank you for helping me with my FREE script, Thought i would have to rely on community help but there is very good admin support for it. So thank you.

Questions:
How do i make joint accounts for both an smf forum and my site, all i need is for username and password to be same on both forum and site.

if i pay $5 for copyright removal, can i write powered by something else (not linking to something else) for instance, powered by andrews arcade script? (no link, and the "script" would never be sold)

PS, where can i get templates from? :)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 02:15:11 PM by andrew »
http://tcxgames.com  My arcade.

[Donated]

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
Re: 2 questions and a thanks
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 02:25:38 PM »
Thanks, we are happy to help.

I'm not familar with SMF enough to be able to give a quick answer to the first one. There would need to be some way to have the log in page enter the username and password to both scripts at the same time. I would need to do some research on that one. Sorry couldn't be of more help there. However, a forum mod is being worked on for the script. It won't be as polished as SMF, nor use SMF add ons, but it should work seamlessly with it being a part of it. It's probably going to take a while before it is ready, we like to get the script to a set spot and get it working right, before going on to the next thing.  We hope it will be out in a few weeks after v2.0 is officially launched.

If you pay th $5 for copyright removal, yes, I suppose that would be allowable.

We have been talking to somebody who has expressed a desire to open his own little section in these boards to sell templates. We hope that this guy turns out to be reliable but other than that, we have not found a source for them that is just that, reliable. You can check places like getafreelancer.com to hire a coder/designer. If you find a source, please pass it along, we're always on the look out for such.