Recent

Author Topic: I need HELP!  (Read 3677 times)

margit11

• Force: +0/-0
I need HELP!
« on: March 08, 2009, 05:40:50 PM »
I bought a website:
OriginalArcade.net
I loved the name and i taught...it needs only promotion...but the current script is full of bugs, there is no way to made changes!
so I need somebody who can intall this free script for me on my site...i am not a webmaster, i need some technical help here...thanks!

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
Re: I need HELP!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 09:12:43 PM »
I can try to get to it in the next few days if you don't have a rush on it. I will be able to do a basic install only though, no tweeking the template etc. It might take  a bit of time to get it done as well as I do have several things pressing at me to get done for a road trip this next week. If you can live with that then I can try to squeeze it in.  I will need to have FTP and cPanel access so you will need to give me login info, as well as what you want me to set the admin username and password to when I get to that part of it.

I will warn you now though, I have other things that must take priority, and if I can't get to it before Tuesday evening I don't expect to be back before Saturday morning, and I don't know what kind of internet access I will be able to get while I'm gone. This all means I'm not making any promises as to how fast I can get it done. You have some things that need to be dealt with such as topsite banners in the footer, and I don't even know if I can port the database of games you already have installed. I probably can, but I know nothing about that script, so it might take a while to get them all back, if it's even possible. If it's not possible, you will need to re add any and all that you want back.

Talk to admin to see what kind of arrangements you and he can come to, and then PM me the login details for FTP and cPanel.

Robbie

• Force: +16/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 07:16:44 AM »
Ok so we have had time to review this post for help, to put the record straight the script that OriginalArcade runs on is a different script, its not associated with freearcadescript.Now to protect you we think the best idea is to keep your site as it is and pursue through the script makers your problems with bugs etc.Purchase another domain and we will gladly install our script on to it free(as per demo).By your own admission you are not technically minded and the free script would need games added and headers etc.Quite easy for someone with a little know how,we can install ,add an header and games but this would incur a charge.We can install it on your domain OriginalArcade no problem but feel this is the best way forward for you ,if you dont receive any satisfaction from the original script owners please come back to us, thanks for your interest please let us know .
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 07:32:05 AM by admin »

Robbie

• Force: +16/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 12:12:40 PM »
Hi please reply to us re-installing our script , we have sent you an email .We must have confirmation that you want to overide your files before we can go ahead regards admin