Recent

Author Topic: Very Nice Support!  (Read 3317 times)

Trasion

Very Nice Support!
« on: July 21, 2009, 02:44:51 PM »
Thank you, admin, kurt, and Adam.

You three have given me great support in the past 2 days! :)

This is quite surprising, as this is a free software. Most paid software doesn't even have this great of service! (like vBulletin..)

I'm quite surprised with your level of support, and I am now here to stay. :)

I was quite impressed also, when kurt told me he'd pay me if I coded a highscores system! That just makes me want to do it, but for free. Knowing that that's how bad he wants it, that he's willing to pay straight out of his own pocket for it.

Your highscore system will be on the way shortly. Also, I almost have a forum coded 100% by myself, merged with this software. (same users, avatars, etc. for the arcade, website, and the forum).

You guys can be getting these as soon as I'm done. :)

If you need anymore help, just let me know. I have about 14 hours a day available, and if you want my help, just ask! I'd love to help you guys out (staff position :P).

Thanks for the GREAT support guys!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 02:57:07 PM by kurt »

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
Re: Very Nice Support!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 03:04:28 PM »
Thanks. We do try. There are days when nobody is on the board to answer questions, days when there are a lot of us, and some days in the middle somewhere. We do try to help though, and we do encourage others to take an active part. We greatly appreciate Adam and Sterling helping out in here as mods and answering questions.

Robbie

• Force: +16/-0
Re: Very Nice Support!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 01:05:47 PM »
Yes these guys are great , im busy trying to find sponsors atm .