Recent

Author Topic: new peoject  (Read 4755 times)

Dillon

• Developer
  • Force: +3/-0
    • Arcade Freak
new peoject
« on: December 02, 2011, 09:36:45 PM »
So im working on a new project so i wont be making as many mods here as much as i was however ill still be here to help everyone who needs it when i can help. I will also be putting some of the mods iv made for this script into my script and as i improve them ill probably post them here.

Frank

• Force: +4/-0
Re: new peoject
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 06:14:30 AM »
If you modify your FAS script to a point where major changes have to be made to apply whatever you create as a MOD - Then it will become a headache for anyone who runs with the default script to not only apply them, but also to incorporate them into future releases or upgrades of FAS.

In other words - If the MODS are not based ENTIRELY on the default releases of FAS script and templates, then it would no doubt become a problem for anyone wishing to apply them.

Just my 2c worth. :)

Dillon

• Developer
  • Force: +3/-0
    • Arcade Freak
Re: new peoject
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 10:31:42 AM »
i never said that its going to be completely different. Im adding new features to the mods iv made for my new script which is not based off of FAS its all coded myself and those mods were coded by me so i feel like i have the right to include them into my script. I still have my arcade site up and as i add new features ill update my FAS ones meaning they would still fully work with FAS.