Recent

Author Topic: For Sale  (Read 7398 times)

Robbie

• Force: +16/-0
For Sale
« on: February 07, 2009, 03:28:55 AM »
 As you see in demo the site is www.koolbrigade.com, includes domain reg at Godaddy.The script is free we know,although it has been modded a little, the cost of $30 is for the domain(till sept 09)header, and hosting for 3 months after its only £2.49 per month.Including the fee for copyright removal ($5) Please note this will give you the right to resell this site only,not rights to copy script and resell.Please contact us if you may be interested thanks.

This is  what you would pay from scratch,dont forget your time involved doing so !

Domain..$9.95 per year. (£6.75)
Header...anything up to $$$.
Hosting...$3.70 (£2.49) per month..saving $11.70.
Script and installation  ..FREE..saving $$..
Copyright removal $5.(£3.40)

Please note as you are only paying for domain,header and copyright removal, support is limited to what you see in forums.This is by voluntary posts by admin and members etc,to which we are fully appreciated of.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 07:22:04 AM by admin »

Robbie

Re: For Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 07:41:40 AM »
Hi thanks for your interest, i am going to be honest here and say that we are not here to make loads obviously.I have quite a few pr arcade sites that do quite nicely not neccesarily all using this script.So we are offering this a cheap way of someone to start of with an arcade site ..its our hobby to build these sites ,as you can see the headers cost and so do domains  .....if you need to take a look at the hosting its www.charterhost.co.uk you will see the quality between our site and one page cheap free hosting that doesnt really work  they give it you free then dissapear...

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 07:16:14 AM by admin »

Robbie

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 07:49:05 AM »
Scripts can be improved but cost money, the site for sale is free the only payment is for the header,domain,copyright removal etc and hosting worth $30 alone  :) i am trying to raise money to pay for modifications to the script although i think its great value for nothing !!!!

The script is FREE ,its up to you to make changes to your site.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 07:21:23 AM by admin »

maverick

• Force: +0/-1
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 09:46:34 AM »
who will complete this mods.. im ready to donate this project

Robbie

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 12:06:55 PM »
You dont need to donate to anything , if you want to spend money on mods etc you should spend it on your own site .As we said the free script is a platform for anyone starting a arcade site from scratch.We dont really want to charge for the script its up to the individual to make further changes thats part of the learning curve !!!

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 03:28:58 PM »
who will complete this mods.. im ready to donate this project

The origianal coder is still helping out some, and I'm going to be working on some of it myself as time allows. If you really want to help, there are some things you can do.

1) We could use some game packs that we can port to the script. They need to come to us no strings attached, with master resell rights. We will work on porting them to the script. We will charge a small fee for it, the hosting for this site isn't free you know, but mainly to help cover said hosting and bandwidth charges. We will also offer some assisitance in uploading the game packs, and ask for a small fee for doing so to help defray our costs in taking time off to do it.

2) We could use some templates done up in HTML(not PSD) that we can adapt to the script. Same conditions apply. This means banners, logos, and other graphics.

3) One of the big things is we could use some advertising. If you want, you could put up banners or links on your sites or in sigs on other forums, blogs, MySpace, etc. We have been getting some banners made up in a variety of sizes from 88x31 on up. We will work on getting them uploaded to the servers so that people can use them to help us spread the word.

If you really really have a burning desire to give us money though, I suppose it could go towards things such as  hosting. But be forwarned, it probably won't speed up development too much. We are attempting to keep this very low cost to you guys.

But back to the origianl post, this is about an arcade site for sale lol.

Allbidder

• Force: +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 06:21:44 AM »
Hi, is this website still for sale? if so whats the total price?

can I monetize the site and re-sell it

Cheers,  Allbidder

Robbie

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 07:09:36 AM »
SOLD
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 03:32:56 PM by admin »