Recent

Author Topic: Game packs  (Read 7215 times)

Robbie

• Force: +16/-0
Game packs
« on: May 03, 2009, 08:38:37 AM »
Hi we have had a great response to our game packs, however there have been some people trying to use them on other scripts THEY WONT WORK , and we will not give any refunds in this case .

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
Re: Game packs
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 11:15:58 AM »
The SQL included with the game packs are not set up for other scripts. The reason is that database structures are different for each script. This is not something we did on purpose, it's just that when you write a different script from scratch the database is just going to be different. If thestructures were the same, then one is probably based on the other and might involve copyright infringments etc, and somebody might be facing some jail time for it.

If you know what you are doing though, a game pack for one script can be conerted to be used with another. I have done it several times. The process is not something I can walk you through though, especialy not in a short forum posting. If you know how, you can do it, but you are the one that needs to know it, or hire somebody to do it. We can not take responsibility for it. If you would like to hire us to convert it, then maybe we can come to an arrangement, but otherwise the game packs are not sold set up to be used with other scripts. It even says so in the discription of the game packs.

becksa

• Force: +3/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 02:42:25 AM »
Some people !! hey btw can we have a girls dress up gamepack made available ?  What do you guys think?  great script !!!!

Robbie

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 03:44:19 AM »
Yes we have had a great response to our gamepacks, can we have some feedback on this girls games topic? we will try to add one soon if  funds allow !! .I dont think there is a girls game arcade on this script yet....be the first !!

kurt

• Developer
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 10:36:11 AM »
I believe one is coming as we write. Once we have it, I need to look it over, and if it looks good, post it in the store. It's being worked on though.

kurt

• Developer
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 05:08:00 PM »
Some people !! hey btw can we have a girls dress up gamepack made available ?  What do you guys think?  great script !!!!

Just added one to the store.

silverpark32

• Force: +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 01:29:10 PM »
How about car, racing, bike, parking and similar game pack?

Robbie

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 02:48:58 PM »
We would love to add more packs but please remember the script is free ,it doesnt raise revenue so things are slow thats why we have the ads around the place to raise monies =more things