Recent

Author Topic: Bowing out  (Read 5901 times)

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
Bowing out
« on: March 20, 2010, 04:01:25 PM »
I have been dreading this day for a while now, but because of increasing responsibilities in taking care somebody, I must bow out of this project. I felt like I owed you all at least a goodby, and an explanation.

Admin is a good man to work with. If anybody feels the urge to step forward and take over helping him, he is fairly easy to get along with. Just don't mention squirrels around him. Seeing as how they eat nuts like him, they are his natural enemy. Kinda spooks him if ya know what I mean.

Adam could also use somebody to keep an eye on him. He is young, energetic, and can be tempermental(like most young people lol). He is very easy to work with though, and tries his hardest to get things done. Make friends with him now, as I expect him to go places.

I will be taking no monetary gain from any of this. However, I will be keeping rights to the code. There are a lot of other projects I hope to start(someday lol), so I might use the code, or at least parts of it, in any one of them, and if things work out at a later point in time I could even be back to help out here again.

I will probably be trying to hang out in here as I can. But even if I can, I do expect my alloted time to grow less and less. Therefor I'm going to say goodby to you all now.

I'm sorry if this causes any heartburn for peeps, but I have no choice. Somethings in life take priority, and this is one of those cases. It has been fun.

Adam LaCombe

• Force: +17/-0
    • My Blog
Re: Bowing out
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 09:58:52 PM »
I actually almost started to cry  :'(
even though you're just leaving the project and its not like you're leaving leaving it is still really upsetting to think about..
You were a great help to this project. Never forget ya man!
and can be tempermental
lol thanks :P , so true though haha
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 10:01:13 PM by Grim Binary »