Recent

Author Topic: Demo has encoding problems  (Read 5240 times)

Frank

• Force: +4/-0
Demo has encoding problems
« on: October 01, 2014, 03:09:29 AM »
On the Home Page any game name with an apostrophe in won't play - Bloomin', Rubik's etc as the apostrophe destroys cuts off the path?

I also don't know why you use .html because SEO is a fallacy these days since the search engines changed their algorithms to stop that kind of advantage and it's probably not worth the problems it can create.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 03:13:45 AM by Frank »

Dillon

• Developer
  • Force: +3/-0
    • Arcade Freak
Re: Demo has encoding problems
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 01:53:01 PM »
On the Home Page any game name with an apostrophe in won't play - Bloomin', Rubik's etc as the apostrophe destroys cuts off the path?

Thanks we will look into this. I believe i had seen this problem before but i guess it wasnt fixed.

I also don't know why you use .html because SEO is a fallacy these days since the search engines changed their algorithms to stop that kind of advantage and it's probably not worth the problems it can create.

Our main focus for the future is to fix many issues with the code. Given that it had been originally coded by someone else we cant control what it was we can only control what it will be and it does take time to get things right.

am-fs

• Owner
  • Developer
  • Force: +1/-0
    • Great Flash Games
Re: Demo has encoding problems
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 05:49:16 PM »
Thanks we will look into this. I believe i had seen this problem before but i guess it wasnt fixed.

It was fixed i had a mix up on the upgrade with some files .......... Fixed Now