Recent

Author Topic: We need some help translating to other languages than English!  (Read 6794 times)

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
I was going to wait to anounce this till after an apt inspection tomorrow, so I'd have more time to focus on it, but Adam is chomping at the bit to get a move on lol.

The up coming version of Free Arcade Script, version 2.1, has a new feature added in: the ability to change languages through language packs. At this point in time we only have it so that you can change the default language, and that's what is displayed to everybody, but we hope to have it so that members who are logged in can set it to their own language from inside their profile, and the template that they see as well. Right now we are just getting it to where the language is selectable for the entire site though, so please bear with us a while longer on the rest.

However, we do need some people to translate the language files for us into other languages than English. Don't worry, you won't need to edit every file that is in each template folder, the files are all separate that need translating. This will probably be something that takes a few tries though. When we get back the first language set, we need to try it and make sure everything that gets translated is included in the files. If something is not included, then we will need to send the file(s) in need of some more work back to you to edit the changes made.

If you're interested in helping out, please PM me and tell me what language you are interested in helping with so I can get the files to you. I will warn ya though that the next couple days might be a bit busy for me, so it might take a bit to get back to you. I will try to keep a running list here in this thread of languages spoken for, and who is working on it.

Thanks!

poigraisi - Bulgarian
C4lixGame - French
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 01:18:51 PM by kurt »