Recent

Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 7458 times)

Adam LaCombe

• Force: +17/-0
    • My Blog
I'm back
« on: October 02, 2011, 03:30:19 PM »
Sorry I been so busy lately I haven't been able to get on here.
I intend to add some other new features after we get a language pack finished and that version released.
The new ideas I have for this script will surly bring it to life. I just can't say what they are lol there is a big one though and you'll be surprised we don't charge for this script after you find out what it is :D

Please as always, if you find a bug or think of a really cool feature let us know and me or Kurt will add it to the script.

umm anywho, if you need to get ahold of me and I don't reply back for a while email me, its webdev -at- yahoo.com

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
Re: I'm back
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 04:27:03 PM »
You waz gone?!?!? :o

Adam LaCombe

• Force: +17/-0
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 07:20:39 PM »
I was gone from here lol

That thing you were trying to work into FAS before and I also brought up the idea in an email a couple days ago.. thats what I am planning to add to FAS. Just gotta get a few bugs worked out with what I have now.

Oh also, language pack right?
Well.. I know someone in the Philippines who possibly could do a language pack for Tagalog. But currently shes very busy.. if I begged her to do it next week because she has that week off then mayybe she would agree lol.

Frank

• Force: +4/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 05:50:43 PM »
I had a go at the language pack with Notepad++, and a block editor to cut out just the "English" text and threw it all in to different translators on the web.

The results were less than useful because of the ANSI coding they use. So yep, it's possibly left to the "Native" translators to sort it out.