Recent

Author Topic: A Few Words  (Read 4284 times)

Robbie

• Force: +16/-0
A Few Words
« on: December 01, 2011, 05:53:36 AM »
Hi my name is Robbie and the purchaser of the script , i want to say a few words then its back to nursing my wife  :(  . I purchased this script a while ago it was one of those whims when riding on the bug of buying websites, it was different to the norm of turnkey , gpt sites etc. As far as i know this script was coded from scratch and nothing is from "other scripts" The two guys here have taken this on and made it to something that i could never do and im gratefull for that , you know there are some terrible things going on in this world and im sure a free script is not hurting anyone , put it into perspective its free !!  ... i say if its that bad and upsetting dont bother downloading it ...anyway back to the wife ..family is more important ..cheers to Kurt and Adam  love them to bits

Adam LaCombe

• Force: +17/-0
    • My Blog
Re: A Few Words
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 03:26:38 PM »
Right on!
All the best to you and your family, hope your wife gets better soon.

Frank

• Force: +4/-0
Re: A Few Words
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 05:15:54 AM »
As far as i know this script was coded from scratch and nothing is from "other scripts"

Then obviously you are missing the point of some of the "other" discussions here.

It has already been shown that the ratings script used by FAS was stolen and used without permission, and with complete disregard for acknowledging the original author or the licence requirements to use it until I pointed it out.

And "as far as you know" would not be a credible argument to prove the validity that the script is original when it combines other peoples script to enhance it - acknowledged or not.

So on the face of it - To expect people to pay to remove the "Powered By Whatever", is a little over the top, when some of the script has already been shown to not be original as you would otherwise imply.

(c) Means you write the whole lot - Not borrow from other scripts to put it all together.

Anyone can do that - - - - :(