Recent

Author Topic: Ozigames on line  (Read 5076 times)

Frank

• Force: +4/-0
Ozigames on line
« on: April 04, 2011, 09:20:40 AM »
It's taken a bit of work and it probably still has some way to go. The same can be said for the forum ;)

http://ozigames.net

:P

zalka

• Force: +0/-0
Re: Ozigames on line
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 02:34:31 AM »
Looks great
just one small point how about putting in the copy and past code for putting on your blog or website when playing a game.

8)

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 05:03:14 AM »
I bet that template took a while to make lol. Real easy on the eyes

Frank

• Force: +4/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 10:16:09 AM »
Looks great
just one small point how about putting in the copy and past code for putting on your blog or website when playing a game. 8)

I haven't responded here any earlier because I was undecided if I was going to run with Free Arcade Script or not. And I'm not.....

I bet that template took a while to make lol. Real easy on the eyes

Yep! Kurt, but it was a whole lot easier creating that theme than it was fixing up all of the errors in the Free Arcade Script.

I don't use your script any more because it's too buggy, and it certainly needs a lot of work to clean it up.

I know that you are working on a new version, and I hope it will be a whole lot better than what you offer at present. And if you're wondering why this place is so dead - You really should check out your demo site.

If that's an advert to get people to use your software, then I for one would be turned off immediately if I didn't have the ability and time to spend a few days fixing it up myself.

:)