Recent

Author Topic: Girls Games Pack  (Read 4310 times)

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
Girls Games Pack
« on: May 16, 2009, 01:24:19 PM »
We are releasing a new games pack of girls games which contains more than 1100 girls games very shortly.

It comes with the SQL file which contains file names, thumbs, etc, but does NOT contain any descriptions. We have put together a new template that shows only the thumbs just for it. It will come with the games pack.

I will warn you that the new template is ugly as sin as it sits. The layout is decent, but the graphics stink. You really will want to get a custom header and table headers made for it, then tweek the colors. You would really want to do that anyways though. Sorry about that but the guy I had do the graphics kinda left me unhappy. I dropped the ball on this one by going with them. We decided that rather than wait an extra week we would release it with the understanding that you would want to have custom graphics done anyways.

You may see a demo at http://girls.freearcadescript.net

This games pack cost us some money, so we will need to charge a bit extra for it. Don't worry though, it won't be outrageous.

The games pack should be released today or tomorrow as we are finishing up zipping and uploading.