Recent

Author Topic: Tons of random code is on index.php and no other pages work not even login 404  (Read 12673 times)

louij2

• Force: +0/-0
Heres a screen shot of what happened and no pages work i receive a 404 error.
Help! :'(

Robbie

• Force: +16/-0
Why have you 2 different directories?

Robbie

• Force: +16/-0
hostingaccountname  and lucachan ?

louij2

Oh yh thats confusing as it comes up with one directory i'll check now thanks!

louij2

Nope still doesnt work

louij2

It comes up still with an old Title even though i deleted the whole thing and started again? I'll re-download

louij2

Nope wont work

Dillon

• Developer
  • Force: +3/-0
    • Arcade Freak
Nope wont work

What he is saying is that some of your directories have home/hostingaccountname/blah/blah/ and some say home/lucachan/blah/blah/ . If you figure out what is causing that you will probably have it fixed. The other thing is that you could have setup your directory path in the settings wrong.

louij2

Nope wont work

What he is saying is that some of your directories have home/hostingaccountname/blah/blah/ and some say home/lucachan/blah/blah/ . If you figure out what is causing that you will probably have it fixed. The other thing is that you could have setup your directory path in the settings wrong.
Well i'm using x10 hosting which use cpanel and in the file manager it says home/lucachan and below has all the directories so home/ucachan is the base folder

brendgard

Have you set up the settingsin the config.sys file in /includes? It looks like you have not properly set up the cachepath variable for starters. You might need to set permissions on the various directories so that the script can write to them as needed.