Recent

Author Topic: game pack errors..  (Read 5861 times)

Trasion

game pack errors..
« on: September 04, 2009, 06:01:14 PM »
I got the 1100 or something game pack, and it is full of errors.

Some descriptions and names don't match the actual game. Some names don't match the description. Some descriptions have many large spelling mistakes.

I'd really get these fixed if you expect to sell them, and have happy customers. It's full of all kinds of errors unfortunately.  :(

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
Re: game pack errors..
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 10:14:14 PM »
Did you make a list of the errors so we can go through and check them out? We state in the description that there are more than 1100 games but we sell it as 1100 in case there are some problems with some of them. If you pass me along a listing of the errors we can go through and check them all out. We don't make a whole lot of profit off them and we want to put our efforts more into making the script better rather than these. But if you would pass me along a list of the ID numbers that have what problem we would be more than willing to sort it out.

Trasion

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 08:00:31 AM »
Actually, when I get free time, I don't mind fixing the .SQL file for you. I can make it all correct, and then send it to you, and you can re-upload it to the store?

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 11:06:17 AM »
If you will send me a list of the games, listed by game ID, I can fix it in a matter of minutes. If you want to do it, then we prefer the SQL file back in a prefered format: complete inserts, but not extended inserts.

Thanks.