Recent

Author Topic: Need more staff?  (Read 5125 times)

Trasion

Need more staff?
« on: July 21, 2009, 08:28:22 AM »
I'm starting to learn how to use this product, and how to fix things.

I completely redid my website: http://zoovix.com/

If you guys need another staff member on the team, let me know, I'd be glad to help. I have hours of free time everyday, so for you 'lazy' staff, I could be a great help! (:P Just kidding about the lazy part)

Let me know what you think.

I work for free, of course. I love the satisfaction of helping other users, and helping a great product to grow.

Trasion

Re: Need more staff?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 08:29:52 AM »
I also have so many possible ideas for this website. My first idea, would be allowing me to install my vBulletin onto this website, instead of SMF. :) I'd let you guys use my license. I'll even show proof that my license is valid.

It'll look so much better than SMF, and I can code you guys a design to match the website.

kurt

• Developer
  • Force: +16/-1
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 12:59:10 PM »
Appreciate the offer for the VB license, but VB doesn't have something very critical to us: a store mod that handles multiple files for a single item.

We could use some help with building back links to this site, and other promoting activities. And there are a couple mods that can be made that don't affect the way in which we plan on taking thes script if I remember right, but they have to be done just right though.

We also could use some more templates.

We are not really ready to take on other types of staff at this point though. At least not till we get the basic script a bit further along than it is at this point. At a certain point, when there is enough there for people to get a feel for where we are taking it, perhaps. Till then it might just cloud things up a bit, making everybody redo things.

The offer is appreciated though, and at some point we might have to hold you to it.

Trasion

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 01:01:36 PM »
Okay. :)

Let me know if you change your mind when I release the highscores system.  8)